Early bird ends 10/31/2023 | On-Site Starts 11/01/2023
Full conference registration
- ASCE Member Price: Early bird $700 | On-Site $900
- Non-member Price: Early bird $900 | On-Site $1,100
- *Student Member Price: Early bird $350 | On-Site $425
- **Speaker/moderator Member Price: $600
- **Speaker/moderator Non-member Price: Early bird $800
- Government rate available by calling: 800-548-2723 (ask to speak to Customer Service)
*Students must have an active ASCE student member account in order to register as a student. Become an ASCE student member for free.
**Speaker/moderator discount applied with discount code at check out. Speakers must be registered by July 10, 2023.
Registration includes: breakfast (Friday/Saturday)| lunch | networking | exhibit hall | receptions in the Hall of Inspiration| 3 days of technical programming
Wednesday, November 15 | Each tour $60
- American Geophysical Union (AGU) – DC’s first renovated NetZero Building
- National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- National Fire Research Laboratory
- Net-Zero Energy Residential Test Facility
- Structural Experimental Facility, Integrating Sphere-based Weathering Device
- Covanta: Waste-to-Energy Plant Serving Alexandria, VA
Friday, November 17 | Each tour $60
- Co|Lab (Hitt) - An Innovative Materials NetZero Lab: ASCE's National Capital Section Sustainable Project of the 2021 Year
- Kingman Island - Revitalizing the Habitats of the Anacostia River: A Walking Tour
Tour capacities are limited and are on a first-come basis.
Confirmation of registration
A confirmation will be emailed to all early bird and advance registrants within 5 business days of registering for the conference. Online registrants should receive immediate notification following submission of the registration information. Preregistered attendees will receive their name badges and any tickets ordered at the on-site INSPIRE Registration Desk during registration hours.
Acceptable forms of payment include:
- Check: Payable to ASCE/INSPIRE 2023 (in U.S. dollars, drawn on a U.S. bank). Include the attendee's name in the memo area of the check.
- Credit Card: American Express, VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and Diners Club
- Purchase Order: P.O. #, company name and address, or other billing address (includes Government P.O. use)
To receive a full refund of the registration fee, cancellations must be received in writing at the ASCE Headquarters by the cancellation deadline of October 25, 2023. A $100 processing fee will be deducted from all refunds. There are no refunds for cancellations received after October 25, 2023.
- Email requests: ASCE Customer Service at [email protected]. Please reference ASCE INSPIRE 2023.
- Fax cancellations requests to:
ATTN: Customer Service
Please reference ASCE INSPIRE 2023.
ASCE uses the information you provide to administer your registration and to keep you apprised of conference information and related products and services. The name, job title, company information and mailing address of registrants are also included in the conference attendee list that is provided and included in the conference app.
Liability waiver and release
In submitting this registration, I acknowledge and agree that I am undertaking to participate in the conference activities as my own voluntary and intentional act. I agree that I alone am responsible for determining whether I am physically capable of participating in any conference activity, and I understand that there is risk associated with my participation, which may include without limitation, injury or loss caused by my negligence or the negligence of others. With knowledge and acceptance of the risks involved, I accept full responsibility for my safety and well-being. In consideration of my participation in conference activities, I hereby waive, release, hold harmless, and discharge ASCE and its officers, directors, and employees from all loss or injury that may be suffered by me in connection with Conference activities to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The conference facilities are fully accessible to the disabled. If you require special assistance at the conference, please submit a written description of your requirements with your registration form or email [email protected] before October 25, 2023. While ASCE will make every effort to meet the needs of the attendee, accommodations cannot be guaranteed without prior notification.
By registering for this conference, you agree to all policies.