Thank you for your interest in exhibiting at ASCE INSPIRE 2023. Together we will build the Hall of INSPIRATION! In the exhibit hall, we will have interactive events, launch the sustainable development goals (SDG)-based ASCE Publication Library Bookstore, feature ASCE's Future World Vision 3-D Mega City 2070 virtual experience, a federal agency hub, a university hub, and much more!
- Exhibit Booth Provisions (described below)
- 1 Full Conference Registration
- 1 Booth Personnel Registration, which grants access to the exhibit hall only
- Exposure at events held in the exhibit hall
- Conference website recognition
- Recognition on the mobile app
- A pre- and post- conference attendee list, provided signed list agreement and full payment is received. To protect the privacy of registrants, the list contains only the names, company name, and mailing addresses of each registered attendee. Email addresses are not included per ASCE's policy.
Exhibit Booth Provisions
Each booth includes:
- Pipe and drape in show colors
- 1 skirted table
- 2 chairs
- 1 trash can
- 1 ID sign
- 10' x 10' - $2,795 (after Aug 1- $3,295)
Applications must be accompanied by 50% of the total space rental, made payable to ASCE/2023 INSPIRE Exhibits, if mailed before August 1, 2023.
All contracts submitted after August 1, 2023, must be accompanied by full payment. After that date all reserved booth space not paid in full will be released for resale.
Setup is prohibited until booth space is paid in full. Exhibit space is assigned to companies in good standing and upon receipt of the full payment. Contracts will be dated and assigned in the order in which they are received.
Important Exhibitor Dates
- August 1, 2023 – Early bird pricing deadline, payment must be received in full by Aug 16 to receive discount
- September 1, 2023 – All payments must be received by this date to guarantee booth space, plus company description (25 words), website, and logo must be received to be included in the conference app.
- November 16, 2023 – ASCE INSPIRE 2023 begins
(Hours subject to change)
Thursday, Nov 16: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday, Nov 16: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. (Opening Reception)
- Friday, Nov 17: 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.; 3:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov 18: 7:30 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Move out hours:
Saturday, Nov 18: 9:45 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Cancellation of Space
Cancellation must be submitted in writing to ASCE Show Management. Refund of the total amount paid less a $100 processing fee per 10' x 10' reserved space will be made if cancellation is received before August 1, 2023. No refunds will be made for cancellations received on or after August 1, 2023.