Held at the Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel, one of the INSPIRE conference event venues.
Included in conference registration.
This workshop is designed to allow invited sustainability industry leaders to discuss successes and possible obstacles that management often faces preventing the delivery of sustainable infrastructure projects and to identify solutions to promote widespread acceptance and adoption.
There will be breakout sessions with guided discussions to identify possible solutions to promote acceptance and adoption of sustainable infrastructure.
Proposed Focus Topics include:
- Resistance due to cost and imbedded policies
- Public perception of sustainability as being a negative or drain on efficiency
- Lack of sustainability education in engineering curricula at universities
- Inadequate use/acceptance of Life-Cycle cost analysis to guide investment decisions
- Insufficient communication with all stakeholders of any changes in the project
Use the form below to register.